Saturday, April 10, 2010

Art and a Chicken

It's that time of year. The weather's getting beautiful, and I don't have time to enjoy it. It's Finals Time!
On the left is today's progress on my maquette for my final in Printmaking 2, an Artists' Book. I still have quite a lot to do, and about 2 weeks to do it in.
I don't think I'll be able to update this again until I'm through with the semester, but it's only because I'm hard at work.

Oh, also, I forgot to mention, the student show is up in the main gallery in the school's humanities building right now. I submitted 5 pieces. All 5 made it in. I was, and am, very very happy about that. One of the pieces is the print that was in my first blog.


The chicken doesn't have to do with anything, but it was in my pictures and I figured I'd post it because it's funny. I got back from spring break and there was a chicken at our apartment complex. It was there for two days, until the R.A.s figured out who it belonged to. Then some kid came and grabbed it and took it home. I miss that chicken.

See you later, internet.

2 comments: