Monday, April 12, 2010

Uploading

I know I said I wouldn't update again until the end of the semester, but it was all a filthy lie. (I do have about a million other things to do, so it'll be quick.)
On sunday, J.R. Goldberg talked to me on twitter, and long story short, we're gonna do a print trade. It seems wierd to say that so matter of factly, because usually I start to squeal and jump up and down a little when I talk about it. I must be getting tired.
To help her decide which piece of mine she wants to have, I took a bunch of pictures of my art. I'm not sure I'm quite done taking pictures, buts here's what I've taken so far. Not all of it's prints, since I figured I'd do this whole updating thing. So plug in your brains and prepare for the upload.



First off, the stuff that I got into the Student Show:



Warning Restricted Area, mixed media drawing

Sorry about the glare and photo quality on all of these. I was armed only with my cell-phone camera.

If requested, I'll be willing to go into process and/or meaning on this one. Or any of them, really.









Preparing For Ingestion, hand tinted relief print










Cooties at a Later Stage of Development, hand tinted intaglio drypoint












Nikki, charcoal study


















Woman in Training, relief print

I know you've already seen this one, but look how pretty it is framed!
















Woman in Training, keyblock only

















Cooties at a Later Stage of Development, intaglio drypoint











Preparing For Ingestion, colored ink relief print















Preparing For Ingestion, relief print









I don't have a title for this one yet. I'm playing with "Sex Education," "Babysitter," "Childhood Lost," and other things. I haven't even done the edition yet. This one has too much blue, not enough red.

1 comment: